Powered by Blogger.

They live happily ever after, Once upon a time.


Perception, Acting is a lie. Live in reality, Not in fantasy. Face the challenges, Not the frustration. Believe in yourself, Not your friends. The future is unpredictable, so shut up and plan. Or don't give a shit about it and wait to die.

MusicPlaylist
Music at /a>

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another.

I can say, our connection is falling apart.
But I don't know, cause this happened awhile before.
& it didn't change.
But boy, it was fun. Thank you.
I still want to meet you though. Cause now its 2011, we didn't see each other for 3 years already.
Oh god, I miss you.
One day, it'll happen.

;
Hazzique doesn't have his phone again.
& here goes the days without my best friend, again.

;
Sedaya is fine. I tried laying low but what the heck it ain't working.
So, I'll just go with the flow.
I have to concentrate on my studies. For me, and my parents.
After all they've did for me.


p.s I won't be updating for awhile. sorry for the partially dead blog.

Just because,
Mas

No comments:

Post a Comment